Carolina and Northwestern Railway Logo Embroidered Cadet Collar Sweatshirt
- Embroidered on Front
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface for printing
- cross-dyed shades (2 colors in one fabric)
- YKK® brass zipper and contrast Dark Grey trim
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex
- double-needle stitching throughout
- fleece-lined collar
- Color Forest Green / Black
The Carolina & Northwestern Railway (Ca&NW) was a railroad that served South Carolina and North Carolina from 1897 until January 1, 1974. The original line was operated by the Ca&NW as a separate railroad controlled by the Southern Railway until 1974 when the name was changed to the Norfolk Southern Railway. On June 1, 1982, Southern Railway and Norfolk and Western Railroad merged to form Norfolk Southern Railway. Choosing to use the name 'Norfolk Southern Railway' for the merger, in 1981, the original Ca&NW line along with original Norfolk Southern Railway was renamed Carolina and Northwestern once again. In the early 1950s several shortline subsidiaries of the Southern Railway were leased to the Ca&NW for operation, with these lines remaining a part of the Ca&NW into the 1980s.
Please allow 10 business days to ship.