Virginian Railway "Half-Size" License Plate
Virginian Railway "Half-Tag" License Plate
- 3" x 12" .025 Gauge Aluminum
- Includes 2 Mounting Slots & 1/2" Radius Rounded Corners
- Ideal for States Where Front & Rear License Plates are Required
- Mount Above or Below your State-Issued License Plates
- UV Protective coating to Prevent Fading
- Image is reproduction - final product might differ slightly
- Made in America
We've heard that some of you love our plates, but can't use them in your state due to having to have a State-issued plate on front and rear. We have a solution
Our exclusive "Half Tag" is designed to accompany an existing mounted license plate. This item can be mounted below any license plate.
The Virginian Railway (reporting mark VGN) was a Class I railroad located in Virginia and West Virginia in the United States. The VGN was created to transport high quality "smokeless" bituminous coal from southern West Virginia to port at Hampton Roads.