East Broad Top RR & Coal Co. Vinyl Decal
- Designed for outdoor use.
- Able to withstand exposure to wind, rain and sunlight.
- Printed on premium vinyl with a permanent adhesive and are coated with a protective laminate that makes them super durable and resistant to fading, scratching, tearing, and water and car washes.
- Fade resistant for 3 years.
- ***Now with Black background***
The East Broad Top Railroad and Coal Company was chartered in 1856. Due to financial constraints and the American Civil War, the railroad was not built by its original charterers, but a new group of investors began to acquire right-of-way in 1867 and was able to construct the railroad as a 3 ft(914 mm) narrow gauge line in 1872–1874. Service began from Mount Union, Pennsylvania to Orbisonia, Pennsylvania in August, 1873, and to Robertsdalein November, 1874. The line later was extended to Woodvale and Alvan, with several short branches. At its height, it had over 60 miles of track and approximately 33 miles of main line.